Our leathers have these characteristics:
- None of our leathers or leather products involve endangered species.
- The distinctive scale pattern of the fish makes every item unique.
- Our leather can be used to manufacture many products that traditional leathers have been used for.
- The leather is environmentally friendly. The lime, lye and acids that are required to remove hair from skins are not needed for removing of fish scales. As a result, atmospheric pollution was less.
- We re-used fishskins from canneries that would otherwise have been thrown back into the water bodies. This reduced water pollution.
- Our process used drum-dying, not top-dying, so the color is more likely to last.
- The current offerings are carp, perch, salmon and sea bass.
|Fish Leather Truffle Boxes||Glazed Carp Leather Perfume Holders|