- None of our leathers or leather products involve endangered species.
- The distinctive scale pattern of the fish makes every item unique.
- Our leather can be used and has been used to manufacture many products that traditional leathers have been used for.
- The leather is environmentally friendly. The lime, lye and acids that are usually used to remove hair from skins are not needed for removing of fish scales. As a result, there was less atmospheric pollution.
- Fishskins from canneries that would otherwise have been thrown back into the water bodies were re-used. This reduced water pollution.
- Drum-dying was applied, not top-dying, so the color is more likely to last.
- A wide variety of fish were originally being tanned. The current offerings are carp, perch, salmon and sea bass.
|Fish Leather Truffle Boxes||Glazed Carp Leather Perfume Holders|