As a tannery operator, would you like to consider:
If your answer to any of the above is "yes", you are invited to receive a free package of dried undyed crust for the cost of shipping only. We'll include a few fully finished skins also.
- that the cost of sourcing fish skins, when compared to the costs for cow, goat or sheep skins, is insignificant?
- that the scale patterns of fish are beautiful and truly unique, not to be found in the skin patterns of animals?
- that some cultures that are prohibited from wearing cow leather, will find fish leather to be a great alternative?
- that removing the scales and odor from fish is more environmentally friendly and less polluting than removing the hair from animals?
- that your tannery may be adaptable for fish leather production with only minor equipment changes?
- that the technology for making this leather has been proven, is on the market, and could be yours?
If you are ready to discuss purchasing our technology, contact us.